Tuesday 8 April 2014

First Day at CLMA

Or formerly Cassie Lomas Makeup Academy. If you haven't heard of Cassie Lomas then you need to look her up, that women is an amazing makeup artist!

Yesterday was my first day on one of her courses, 'Bridal and Occasion makeup', and so far it's been so much fun! When I arrived here everyone was very welcoming and friendly and I felt comfortable here very quickly. In the mornings we have a demo by a working makeup artist and in the afternoon we have a go at the makeup.

So the first thing we tried basic bridal, and I think it went really well considering that I've never had to match a foundation to someone's skin tone before, or ever do eyeshadow on someone else's eyes other than my own.

The longer I am here the more I want to branch out as a makeup artist and try more kinds of makeup.

I'm staying in a hotel which is a little bit horrid but it's worth putting up with just for this course..

More updates to come soon :)

Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment