Saturday 16 November 2013

My Beauty Binge



So... I did a bad thing! Well to be fair it wasn't all that bad and I have used everything I bought a lot already! A couple of weeks ago I worked a few extra and got some tips and ended up with a good amount of money to spare. Like every make-up obsessed person I know of, it didn't take me long to decide where this money was going to go. Here's what I got:

Real Techniques - Starter Set (a long awaited item at the top of my wishlist)
Mitchum Advanced Control 48 hour deodorant - Shower Fresh
Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat
Collection Does It All 5 in 1 Mascara
Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose Powder - Transparent
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush stick - Not An Illusion
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Key Lime
Bourjois Bronzing Primer
Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Mango

I love all the products I bought here, but the stand-outs for me are the Elizabeth Arden lip balm and the Bourjois Bronzing Primer. They are both extremely good quality and I use both pretty much everyday! (Although beware that less is more with this bronzer is it is slightly orange toned.) I also use the Rimmel lip stick pen almost everyday as it complements the season and is a really easy, natural colour to wear.

What make-up product could you not live without right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment