Thursday 24 October 2013

What's Been Happening..

Hey there friends!

If you follow this blog, even very occasionally, you may have noticed that I have not written anything on here in quite a while..

Well there are two main reasons for this; #1) I have become very lazy since leaving school for the final time and I am enjoying not having loads of stuff to do. It's a novelty to me to have time to watch TV so I'm taking full advantage of this new opportunity! So that basically means that both my youtube channel and my blog have suffered a bit - a problem I am now beginning to rectify! #2) I have done a crazy amount of travelling this summer, much more than I usually do, but I have to say I'm loving it! So far I've been to Paris, Greece and Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival. This is all within the space of a month as well so it's been a bit of a whirlwind. 

Now I have kind of stopped to catch my breath and I am getting back on top of things like the blog, my YouTube channel, my Twitter and my general lifestyle outside of the Internet.

Here are some pictures from my travels, they are a bit limited because I could only use ones of me with no one else in them, sorry!

Lovers Bridge - Paris
Notre Dame - Paris

Eiffel Tower - Paris
Disney Studios Gate - Disneyland Paris

This ones more obvious but I love Tink

Disney castle at sunset- Disneyland Paris
So since I first wrote the beginning of this post a lot has gone down! On my second trip to Edinburgh in a week, one of the train staff spilt wine over my laptop, breaking it beyond repair! I then went through a very lengthy claim on the train's insurance to find that they were not prepared to give me enough money to replace the MacBook they broke. I've also started uni and moved into accommodation, which is a mad house but I really love it! Because of starting uni, the fact that I am dyslexic means I get a grant which gets me a laptop, lots of software, a Dictaphone and other things I will need, meaning i now have a Windows laptop. (In terms of being dyslexic, it doesn't really bother me, I just see it as one of those things, but I know that some people get very self-concious about having dyslexia, and paranoia plays a big part in this. If anyone wants a post on my experiences with dyslexia, leave me a comment and I will do that.) 

When my laptop was broken I lost a lot of my pictures including some from Greece which is why there are none above.

Anyways, love you and leave you chums <3

Did you do anything fun or crazy this summer? Leave me a comment..



No comments:

Post a Comment