Tuesday 18 June 2013

Guess who's back..?

My exams are over!! YEYEYEYEYEY!! *happy dances*. Which means I now have a whole sumer filled with nothing but blog posts and YouTube videos!

So on to the point! I recently received a late birthday gift joint from my Granny and my Aunty which was lots of M.A.C goodies…

  From left to right: 'Nightmoth' lip pencil, 'Brave' lipstick, eyeshadows: 'Humid', 'Jest', 'Vex' and 'Brule'.


Aside from Humid and Jest these were all things I'd asked for but forgotten about. Humid is such a lovely rich green, it's a frost so it has a beautiful shimmer picking up all different shades of green and gold in the light. Jest is also a frost. A salmony pink with a silver iridescent sparkle. Vex is another frost, but the most interesting one to me. As you can see in this picture it looks like a grey at first glimpse, but when you see it in deferent lights it also has levels of lilac and green. the colour is so complex yet so flattering to wear! Next on the list is Brave. the only way i can some this one up is it's a pink 'your lips but better' shade, and instantly became my new favourite for a daytime look!


Lastly is this lip pencil in Nightmoth. The colour I originally asked for was Current but as this particular MAC store didn't stock it they were assured this was the closest thing to it. its a very deep purple, perfect for a big statement lip at a party or event!

Do you have any of these products? What do you think of them?


No comments:

Post a Comment